Dogs do not care if you are rich or poor, fat or thin, fashionable or wear holy jeans. they like you, wag their tails at you and lick you if you let them.
Dogs just want to have fun, love to play in the moment and have quirky sense of humor. They do not discriminate against anyone.
Canines are adept at taking naps and eating, two of their favorite hobbies. They are part of the CCC, Canines Cuddle Creatively.
If you have a comfy bed or couch, dogs will hog it up and when you ask them to move, they will move their head or give you an eye roll.
A trained dog will come to you when called, sit stay or fetch upon command. others will ignore you and go their own way.
Pooches enjoy chasing cats, rabbits, birds, ducks, squirrels and other small furry creatures. And some even get along with other species.
If a dog does not like another dog, they will let them know with growls, barks and ferocious stares. They do not force their Live and LET LIVE ideology upon others.
Social pack animals, dogs follow the leader and go along with the crowd.
Dogs sniff out dangerous situations, illnesses, and drugs and have been known to save lives heroically. They do not ignore others who are sick or unhappy, they try to help whenever they can.
Canines are loyal creatures who go the extra mile for their best friends.
Dogs freely give love unconditionally.
A dog is happy chewing on a bone, small or large, big or little.
1. Cats are curious about what you do in your bedroom, but they don’t try to legislate away your freedom to do it.
2. Cats may take away your cushion, but they’ll give it back to you with a gentle push.
3. Cats give you attention and sympathy when you’re sick.
4. Females are treated with importance in the cat world.
5. Cats make use of solar power, often all day long.
6. Cats lick their own problems and take care of other cats too.
7. Cats don’t blame black and brown cats for their troubles.
8. Cats know how to ration their resources.
9. Fat cats are not at the top of the cat hierarchy, are not cat role models, and have more trouble surviving and thriving, not less.
10. While Republicans blindly follow authority, it is said that getting Democrats to act in unison is like herding cats.
11. Cats don’t foul their own nest.
12. Cats are popular and well-liked on the Internet and elsewhere