Good advice from the Wealthy Bag Lady, Linda Hollander…
- Give surprising answers and new information. People love media guests who bust traditional myths and offer new insights.
- Bring gifts for the interviewer and their team. If you have a book, this would be perfect.
- Send a thank you right away.
- Take a photo of you and the on-air talent
- Put your media interviews on Social Media including YouTube.
- Use celebrity photos, media and publicity on your web site, marketing materials, even your sponsor proposal.
Linda Hollander is the Author of Bags to Riches and the founder of the Women’s Small Business Expo.
if you would like assistance with your PR, feel free to contact me at prmatchmaker at yahoo.com